Welcome to the web based safety training web page! This page is for clients who completed the micro-fabrication lab orientation class and are ready to take the on-line safety-training class.
Use the following procedure to access the UMBC
cleanroom web based safety training program:
- Turn on your speakers.
- Go to www.webnettraining.com
- Click on “Member’s Login.”
- To sign in, you will need to enter the following information in lowercase lettering with no spacing:
- Company Assigned ID – “umbcclean”
- User Name – Your user name will be the 1st letter of your first name followed by your last name. If your last name does not have 4 letters then use the number 1. For example, if your name is John Wu your username will be “jwu11”. If your name is John Cat your user name will be “jcat1”
- Password – “________________”.
- You should now be at the UMBC welcome page.
- Click on “Training Library”.
- Scroll down and click on – “UMBC Clean Room Safety” and click on “View Course”
- Once the program has loaded, click on “Continue”.
- The program will take about 20 minutes followed by a short quiz.
- You must pass to be able to use the micro-fabrication lab.