Welcome to the UMBC Technical Service Center Electronics web page! The electronics shop is really more than electronics in that it also supports the electro-mechanical and the physical science field. In addition, certified users can also use the facility.
- Technical support.
- Equipment repair, calibration, maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Lab maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Training for independent research.
- Large equipment can be serviced on site.
Contact & Location Information
- Gifted Mr. do it all – Dr Nikolai Galitsky.
- Internal phone – 5-2211.
- External phone – 410.455.2211.
- Fax – 410.455.1817.
- Email – Galitsky@umbc.edu
- Office location – 5200 Westland Blvd., TRC building, room 168.
- Electronic lab location – 5200 Westland Blvd., TRC building, rooms 166 & 169.
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Qualified independent users – 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Equipment assessment fee – $60.00.
- Service fee – $30.00 per hour plus material.